Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Owl City!!!

I love that band!!! I think they're my favorite! I really wanna see them in concert!
My favorite songs by them are Fireflies, Hello Seatle, Dear Vienna, Vannilla Twilight, and The Saltwater Room.
They're not bad. They don't use profanity, or anything which makes me happy!

Ok so I am like totally addicted to fugde, I could eat it forever . . . BUT WAIT! NO NUTS! I hate it when people put like walnuts, peanuts, and pecans in fudge! It ruins it!! I actually don't like nuts in anything. I don't even like plain nuts. They're just nasty! haha. It really ticks me off though, when people put sweet things, in things that are NOT supposed to be sweet, and the other way around. Ok seriously, it's just gross, but whatever, it's my opinion. : /

This is a really random post, lol!

more later -
lj-

No comments:

Post a Comment