Thursday, September 3, 2009

So over the summer, I spent a week at Victory Mountain camp, and I worked in the kitchen. It was super fun! I made some new friends and got to serve people, I plan to go back soon! But I personally think, working in the kitchen is way better than being a camper, because people actually noticed me and wanted to be my friend. I felt important:) But when I was a camper, I just came with my friends, and only made like one or two friends the whole week, which is totally ok, but I just liked working better;)

While I was there though, I road in my first row boat, haha, fished for the first time in a long time, and other things. I had gone with my brother Caleb, and Sister " Star " and her friend Daly, so it was alot of fun!!!


more later-

No comments:

Post a Comment